Learning Objective: Participants practices three fundamental coaching skills: observing, listening and questioning.
When to use this game: Play this game to become improve interpersonal coaching and communication skills.
Time: 90 minutes
- First partcipants are formed into small groups.
- Each group brainstorms what they think is important about the three skills and share with the large group.
- Everyone picks a real world problem to work on.
- The each triad (group of three) takes turns with each role: client, coach and observer to practice the key coaching skills.
- After small groups feedback and large group discussion, the whole activity is repeated.
Target Audience: Coaches, Managers, Scrum Masters, Team Members
Game Credits: Michael Sahota and Portia Tung.
Game Details/Instructions: Please see full game post.
VN:F [1.9.16_1159]Coaching Skills Dojo,