Timing 15 mins
- People and space
- Notepads and pens for participant
- The moderator whispers a short phrase, such as “The company is facing budgetary problems, and some of us will be let go,” in the ear of a participant. The moderator writes down what he whispered.
- The participant then whispers the sentence that he heard in the ear of another participant and writes down what he whispered.
- Repeat step 2 until everyone has participated.
- The moderator then asks each participant to read aloud the sentence that the participant wrote down.
- The morale will deteriorate quickly, often in comical ways. Invite the participants to discuss why communication is intrinsically noisy. Discuss practices that promote good communication.
Submitted by Michael dela Maza <MdelaMaza @ drc.com>
Posted by Mike
VN:F [1.9.16_1159]Telephone Game,