Timing: 20 mins
- Index cards, about ten per team
Create teams of story writers of 4 or more. Half the teams sit together, the other half must sit at different tables.
The goal is to write a coherent story with six paragraphs that begin with….
- It was a bright and sunny day in ? ….
- Finally, John was able to subdue the ? ….
- The crash left them disoriented and their apples were strewn across the ? ….
- Somehow the bunny was now on top of the ? ….
- Alice had been frightened by the barking but found the path back to ? ….
- The clowns returned and everyone was relieved to see Harry waiting with the bucket of chicken. …
The team has 8 minutes to write their story and then present to the room.
- Co-location promotes better communication and collaboration creating better products and more cohesive solutions.
Posted by Mike
VN:F [1.9.16_1159]Location, Location, Location,